Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ahn : Absorbed Into The Wall


Exit through the wall which I stand against, worthwhile, unbeatable I am one with that solid material. Sinking and numb at last liberation comes. I declared,” You are the Ahn, true and now we are one.”

Hear me as the false prophet awaits us, descend to decimate then create. Educating the sheep to accept what was once taboo to be tolerated foreseeing the prospect belated. “Ya, Phallus!” those believers shall summons. “You are the truth, you shall be forever incumbent. Adhering to the prophecy those millions enlighten presently lingers and sway in their usual way. Disbelievers beheaded, tortured and raped until there left no more. Only those which choose to believe shall receive my salvation and compassion. Thus, all other which choose to reject have no other choice but to feel my wrath and anger for they do not deserve the gift of life.

In trepidation those weaklings shudders until the day he comes like the beast of prey. Preaching; freedom, liberation and utter destruction of nothingness along with his disciple plowing through your manufactured principal. Decimated and recreated, the change brought forth by Ya Phallus and his servant shall forever stay. Adhere to me people of the earth, my blessing are boundless and my wrath are limitless. Obey, you shall receive, or rebel you shall be punished.

My scythe I smite
What a great delight
Beheading you weaklings

Absorbed into the wall
To the other side
To the nether
We all liberate
Logic we desecrate
Judgment we decimate
To Submit? … We rather vomit!!!!

Drink up the dark fluid
Fathom the black helix
We are the true evil seed
We crush the crucifix.

Doctrine of Deceit
Father, son and the spirit
Crush your skull with my feet
Accept your defeat
For heaven you gamble and bid.
-Ya Phallus

No comments:

Post a Comment